The famous Find series is launching its first foldable smartphone, and it looks incredible and from the future. It followed the footsteps of Samsung in naming terminology. The new Oppo Find N is smaller than the Galaxy Fold Z and features a gapless design thanks to the company’s unique Flexion hinge and it also gets Samsung’s folding Dynamic AMOLED screen.
As a result, the Find N is based on a Samsung 7.1-inch foldable AMOLED screen. It supports dynamic 120Hz, HDR10+, and the same 370ppi sharpness as the Fold 3. Unlike the Fold, the Find N sports an interior selfie camera with a punch-hole rather than an under-screen one.
Oppo Find N has 5.49-inch AMOLED with 402ppi density and Gorilla Glass Victus protection that’s practically bezel-less. This panel’s refresh rate is fixed at 60Hz. Both screens support wide color gamut, are similarly calibrated for excellent color matching, and have a peak brightness of up to 1000nits.
Except for the tri-camera arrangement, another Gorilla Glass Victus layer protects the rear. The 50MP primary sensor, 16MP ultrawide sensor, and 13MP zoom sensor are all housed in a gorgeous ceramic component. The Find N is powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 888 processor, and it has a wide range of connectivity options.
- Body: 132.6×140.2×8.0mm, 275g; Gorilla Glass Victus outer panels, aluminum frame, plastic cover over the foldable screen.
- Inner Display: 7.1″ Foldable AMOLED, 120Hz
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680); Adreno 660.
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 11, ColorOS 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 1/3.09″, 1.0µm; Telephoto: 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF.
- Front camera: Inner: 32 MP, f/2.4, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm; Outer:: 32 MP, f/2.4, 1/2.8″m 0.8µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS); Front camera: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 4,500mAh; Fast charging 33W, Fast wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 10W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); NFC; Stereo speakers.