For Nokia’s 3.4, the manufacturer launched it with an introductory price of Rs. 23750 and a market launch with October 2020, it is currently available in Rs. 19900. The Nokia 3.4 is an Android device, the currently available version is 10.
The 6.39-inch display resolves with 720 x 1,560 pixels. The device weighs 180 g and measures 160.97 x 75.99 x 8.7 mm. It is not protected against water or dust according to IP certification. All these specs in the given price makes it the favorite and the bestseller smartphone in Pakistan available under Rs. 20000.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 sets the pace, which is supported by 3 GB. There is 64 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded via micro-SD cards.
The installed battery has a capacity of 4000 mAh.
The device supports LTE. Bluetooth 4.2 is also on board. The device is also NFC-capable. Miracast is not supported.
The main camera at the back has a resolution of 4160×3120 (13.0 megapixels), and the front-facing camera has 8.0 megapixels. All these specs in the given price makes it the favorite and the bestseller smartphone in Pakistan available under Rs. 20000.
Features and Specifications
- Model Nokia 3.4
- Released September, 2020
- Status Available
- Dimensions 161 x 76 x 8.7 mm
- Weight 180 Grams
- Display Type IPS LCD
- Size 6.39 inches
- Resolution 720 x 1560 pixels
- Display Colors 16M
- Pixel Density 269 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen Capacitive touchscreen
- Features 400 nits typ. brightness
- CPU Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 + 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Adreno 610
- RAM (Memory) 3 GB, 4 GB
- Internal Storage 32 GB, 64 GB
- Memory Card Slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Operating System Android 10, planned upgrade to Android 11
- Rear Camera 13 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth)
- Front Camera 8 MP (wide)
- SIM Nano SIM
- Dual SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Capacity Li-Po 4000 mAh + Charging 10W